26 August 2014

We made it to the shortlist!!! | Blog Awards Ireland 2014

Guys guys guys! 

We did it!! MakeupandBeautybyAmy has made it through to the SHORTLIST for this years Blog Awards!!!!! 

I'm so excited!!! We still have to make it to the finals but thank you SO much to everyone who follows my blog and inspires my posts! Pinching myself! I love you guys soooo much 

Also - a massive Congratulations is in order to my wonderful sister in law Siobhan who not only got through to the shortlist is one but two categories not to mention, a nomination for "Best Blog Post"!!

Hoping the two of us make it through and are sitting at the awards October 4th!!! 

If you would like to check out my blog you can do so by visitingwww.makeupandbeautybyamy.blogspot.com

You can also visit Siobhan's amazing and inspiring award winning personal blog There's always light at the end of the tunnel and her charity initiative blog Label Jars Not People - both of which have also been nominated and successful in securing a place in the shortlists!


Thank you so much again to everyone who had nominated me and of course to the Blog Awards judges who chose my little blog for this years shortlist!





Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment