5 October 2014

Halloween with Makeup and Beauty by Amy

Well the Halloween season is FINALLY upon us! 

I have a whole host of ghostly delights in store for you guys this year! I cannot wait to share them with you!!

A word if caution to this tale ... I would like to pre-warn my followers that I am an avid Halloween / Hollywood Horror movie addict and as such I am hoping to teach you guys a little of what I have learned and how you can recreate realistic looking wounds / scarring using simple techniques. 

Some people may find some of these tutorials disturbing and I would advise viewer discretion in that case. 

Here is the first look of the series this year (which has become my poster image for 2014). 

Check out the tutorial video linked below to see how you too can create this Torn Face look using inexpensive face paints and shading techniques. 



Links to all tutorials will be available when ready here on my blog or on my Facebook page Makeup & Beauty by Amy.

Let the preparations for Halloween begin!! :) Happy Haunting everyone!
Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment