18 May 2015

Changes To My Posting Schedule & Content

MakeupandBeautybyAmy is three years old this year! In the three years that I have had this channel so much has changed both in my personal and creative life.


I have so much planned for both my channel and blog in the coming months. I will be introducing a new selection of videos and blog posts including some fun DIY tutorials, recipes, lifestyle posts and more.

I also have a new schedule (finally) for uploading :)


Videos will be available on my channel on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Blogs will be up Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I have already uploaded two DIY tutorials which you can watch here:

DIY Cushion Cover

DIY No Sew Hair Bows


I hope that my new schedule as well as expanding my videos to more than just solely beauty is something that you will enjoy! I'm certainly excited to share them with you.

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment