11 May 2015

Disney Magic is coming to Ireland!!

I'm probably months behind on this news but I was so excited I just had to share it!

The Disney Magic Cruise ship will be docking in Dublin, Ireland for the first time on the 26th of May 2016!!!



The ship will be arriving as part of it's new cruise schedule which includes the introduction of a 12 day cruise of the British Isles as well as a Norway and Iceland Cruise itinerary.

The British Isles Cruise Itinerary

Cruises on the Disney Magic are available from May 2016 starting with a 7 night Norwegian Fjord Cruise from €3109 based on 2 people sharing (as of May 11th 2015). Prices include accommodation, dining, onboard events and character experiences. (Flights not included for those of us who need to get to the UK)

Through to July 2016 guest can choose from a choice of three cruise packages:

12 night British Isles cruise
12 night Norway and Iceland cruise
7 night Norwegian Fjords cruise

All three cruises depart from Dover in the U.K.

Contact you local travel agent for more details or visit the Disney Cruiseline website for more information.

I for one am incredibly excited just to see one of the beautiful Disney ships docked in Dublin, and while I may not be onboard this time around - I will certainly be onshore to wave holiday makers off on their adventures! :)

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

*This is not a sponsored post. I am not in any way affiliated with Disney. I just wanted to share the exciting news!

No comments :

Post a Comment