26 June 2015

Returning home .. | A wonderful time-lapse of a day at Disneyland Paris

I came across this wonderful video today entitled "Returning Home - A Disneyland Paris journey in time-lapse" by Youtube Channel One More Minute. This channel is just wonderful and certainly deserves many more subscribers. The quality and video production is just stunning, so it would be great if you could head over and check out their channel by clicking the name highlighted above, especially if you are fan of cinematographic videos. Just look at some of these stills! 


I had to share it with you all because it is just such a wonderful representation of Disneyland Paris, which is my personal favourite of the Disney Parks I have visited.

Perhaps I am a little biased since my husband proposed to my in the castle in Paris back in 2009, but either way - there is just something incredibly beautiful about this park.

This wonderful little video captures that essence. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment