16 June 2015

Tutorial Tuesday | Regina inspired Makeup Look

Today's makeup look was inspired by Regina, also known as the Evil Queen from the ABC show Once Upon A Time.


This makeup look has been a popular request for quite some time now. I chose the image below to reference because I loved the combination of the hint of raspberry shadow in the crease of an otherwise pretty standard smokey eye.


I used my wonderful Vice 3 palette from Urban Decay to try and recreate this look. Obviously my eye shape is very different to Lana Parilla, the actress who portrays Regina in the show, so I did have to adjust the shading slightly.


I also used my Urban Decay Anarchy face case for the beautiful silver shade I used for the lid colour.


I hope you enjoy todays Tutorial Tuesday, if you have tried any of these looks out don't forget to take some pictures and share them with me.



MY MAKEUP IN THIS VIDEO

FACE
Boots Botanics Moisturiser
Forever Aloe Sonya Flawless BB Cream - Nude
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer - Light
Catrice Prime & Fine Powder - Transluscent
UD Anarchy Face Case - Mauve Blush
Coastal Scents Sleek Silhouette palette

EYES
UD Primer Potion
UD Vice 3 palette (Check out my blog for more info)
Crease - Alchemy
Outer Corner / Crease - Revolver

UD Anarchy Face Case (Check out my blog for more info)
Lid - Pistol

Collection Xtreme liner - Black
UD Mascara Perversion
Avon Supershock liner - Black

BROWS
MAC Charcoal Brown
Maybelline Brow Drama - Light Brown

LIPS
NYX Lipliner - Deep Purple
Rimmel Apocalips - Big Bang
Beautifully Disney lipgloss - Maleficent

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

2 comments :

  1. Love it! Love OUAT as well!!

    www.anamikabeautyblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anam :)

      Love you blog! Will add you to my lists! x

      Delete