16 July 2015

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

A massive thank you to Is Mise Niamh for tagging me in the '10 Things You Didn't Know About Me' tag. You can check out her blog here.

Before I get to answering the questions and passing the tag along, I just wanted to note that as with all tags there are some rules to follow. They are to:

  • Answer the questions I have been assigned
  • Come up with 10 questions of my own for the people I'm going to tag
  • Tag 10 blogs to complete this tag



Who do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Oooh that's a tough one for me. I don't think I could pick any one person .. I feel like most people would probably say a celebrity or something, but I would be afraid of finding out they are not really as nice as the character they play? I don't even know if that makes any sense! lol


If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you live?
My hubby and I have always wanted to live in the US. No idea why we are so drawn to it but we are. If there was any specific place we could choose to live there, it would probably be somewhere like North Carolina or Utah.


Do you have any hidden talents?
Hmm. I'm not really sure on this one. I am a very creative person, so I am always starting new projects or trying things out. Many people would know about my crafting, painting and drawing so I can't really include any of them. I suppose you could call playing the tin whistle a talent? Although in Ireland almost everyone is taught the tin whistle or recorder at some stage of their life. 


Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
I'm am most certainly an optimist. I always try to see the good that can come from any and all situations. 


Who was the last person you received a text from?
My friend Sharon. 


Were you named after anyone?
Nope. I'm the only Amy in my family.


What is your favourite movie?
Oooh another tough one. I love love love movies! I don't think I have one specific favourite movie, I kind of have a favourite movie for each genre I suppose you could say. So here are a few of my favourites:

Favourite Disney movie : Sleeping Beauty
Favourite Horror Movie : An American Werewolf in London
Favourite Historical Movie: The Patriot
Favourite Comedy : All of the Monty Python feature films
Favourite Musical: The Phantom of the Opera
Favourite Action / Adventure: Pirates of the Caribbean


Who is your hero?
Walt Disney


What song, would you say, best sums you up?
I would say Go the Distance from Hercules. At least right now anyway. I feel most connected to this song when things in my life feel the most fragile. The song reminds me that my fate is in my control, that I can be the heroine of my own dreams if I believe enough in myself. 




What is your dream career?
I've always wanted to work in a creative outlet, but I also really love history. I would love to either work as an archaeological concept artist or in a museum some day, I feel like that would be a nice compromise between the two. 

That's it for me. Check out the questions and blogs linked below.

*******

My Questions for you:
1. What is your favourite season?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. Do you have any annoying habits?
4. Eating out or ordering in?
5. Who was the last thing you did before writing this blog post?
6. Favourite article of clothing?
7. If you could only take two items of makeup with you away on a trip, what would they be?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Do you have any toys / stuffed animals from your childhood that you still like to keep with you?
10. Where would you like to see yourself this time next year?

*******

I tag:
Lainamarie91
Go Book Yourself!
There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel

Sorry guys .. I ran out of blogs! If you would like me to feature you blog here so you can also do the tag .. leave me a comment with your blog URL :) 
Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment