13 July 2015

Cheat Recipe | Homemade Guacamole in Minutes!

Today's recipe is one of my absolute favourites!! I love making this guacamole because it's super quick, super easy and leave virtually no washing up.

Since I'm the only one in my house who eats guacamole, this recipe is perfect for me! It ensures that I don't have to buy bulk ingredients which I will probably end up discarding and means that I can make as much or as little as I want.

If you would like to know how you too can make my super quick, super easy cheat guacamole, keep reading.

Homemade Guacamole in Minutes

Serves: 1-2
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Cook Time: N/A

Ingredients:
1 ripe Avocado
2-3 Tbsp Salsa
1/2 tsp Garlic Granules
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 lime - squeezed to taste

Method:

  1. Cut your Avocado in half and remove the seed. Scoop out the avocado flesh, place into a bowl and mash with a fork. 
  2. Add your salsa.  Note: The more salsa you add the darker your guacamole will be. The less you add, the brighter and greener. From my experience 2 - 3 tbsp is more than enough for this yield. The colour also depends on how "saucy" your salsa is. 
  3. Add the garlic powder / granules, onion powder and salt.
  4. Add lime to taste.
  5. Serve chilled.
What's your favourite way to eat guacamole? I love mine with crunchy salted nachos or fresh steak fajitas! Yummy!

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment