29 July 2015

Flower Arrangement | Pink Anniversary Bouquet

Today is my Mam and Dad's 20th Wedding Anniversary!

 Happy Anniversary Mam and Dad!

I wanted to share some pictures of the floral arrangement gift I put together for them today. I was actually flower girl for their wedding on July 29th 1995!


The wedding was beautiful and my Mam went with pink and white for her colour scheme, so I tried to incorporate as much of the original wedding colours as I could into the bouquet. The only image I had of them on my computer was the one below. My Mam and Dad on their wedding day on the left and my Dad giving me away on my wedding day on the right :)


I started off with several various bouquets which I then separated out. I mainly used roses, stock and carnations for this arrangement.


I arranged the flowers and tied the stems off to hold the arrangement in place. I also added a cute little butterfly pick. 


For the wrapping I used block pink wrapping paper and white polka dot cellophane. I also made a bow for the base of the flowers using cream 3inch wired ribbon embellished with gold glitter stars.





If you would like to see more floral arrangements or a tutorial on how to create your own bouquet, let me know in the comments section.

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment