18 August 2015

I'll Be Back Soon ..

Evening everyone,


Apologies for the lack of content the past few days. As many of you know I have been waiting almost  two years for surgery on my right foot. I have talked about my condition a few times here and if you would like to know more, you can follow my surgery journey by clicking here

I am delighted to say I will be having surgery this week, so I will finally be able to work towards walking normally again and I am so excited for my recovery to begin!

As such, I probably won't get back to a normal posting schedule for at least the next week. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has shown me so much love and support on my journey so far! I cannot wait for the next chapter to finally begin!

I'm going to miss you guys so much! But don't worry I will be back as soon as I can! 
Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment