23 November 2015

Recipe | Nutella Hot Chocolate


Today I wanted to share one of my favourite flavours of hot chocolate that can not only brighten up the dullest and coldest day but is also super quick and super easy to make!


Method:


  1. Pour milk into your mug approx 3/4 full. Pour into saucepan. Repeat for desired amount of servings. 
  2. Turn heat on to medium high and add your Nutella. For 2 rich hot chocolate servings I generally add 3 tbsp to the saucepan, you can adjust according to taste. 
  3. Stir continuously until the Nutella has dissolved into the milk creating a smooth frothy texture. You could also mix using a balloon whisk and that will help to create a nice foamy consistency. 
  4. Pour into your mugs and top with *whipped cream, a sprinkle of chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips. 
  5. Cuddle up in your favourite blanket and enjoy. 
We enjoyed our hot chocolate with some tasty giant hazelnut and chocolate chip cookies. Recipe coming soon.

Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

4 comments :

  1. Please tell me you have a recipe for that GIANT ass cookie too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! 😊 I'll make another batch tomorrow (for photos) and try have the recipe up tomorrow evening so be sure to pop back 💜🍪

      Delete
  2. Want! You should put your blog name on the ingredient pic when people pin it or put it elsewhere they will know it came from here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! I keep meaning to do that! :D I'll add it and update the post <3 You're a star!

      Delete