4 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Vlogmas!


Apologies for the lack of posts the last week, I have been back and forth to doctors, surgeons and working hard on my physio in what will hopefully be the home stretch on my road to recovery!

Yesterday marked the first day of December and oh boy was I looking forward to it! Not just because Christmas is almost here, but mainly because this disaster of a year is almost over! I can honestly say that although 2015 marked the year I finally had surgery, I will not miss it!

That said, I had an overwhelming amount of requests to do Vlogmas again! I really enjoyed doing it last year! It definitely made the countdown to Christmas super exciting!

Here is a little compilation of clips from last year:


Make sure to head over to my channel and subscribe to stay up to date with our Vlogmas adventures this year. The link is in the sidebar.

VLOGMAS DAY 1



Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment