6 January 2017

We had a baby!

Hello my lovelies! 

It has been a long time since I have chatted to you all here! I promise that will change very soon! I have been quite busy these past few months with work and making preparations for the arrival of our baby boy Eirik. 

I have definitely been a little sidetracked needless to say, but now that our little boy is finally here, I feel like I can finally take a breath and focus on my blog and channel again. 

I plan on popping back within the next week to share my labour and delivery experience with you, but for now I just wanted to share our exciting news. Our beautiful baby boy Eirik arrived on December 21st. I don't think we could have asked for anything more precious, just in time for Christmas. 


Signature photo Signature_zps98b94e16.png

No comments :

Post a Comment